Jun 18, 2012

Hello and welcome to the BD world travel.

This is my first try at blogging. I found a topic that I can blog about :) The frequency of entries will vary, since the blog is about my world travel or just general travel. I've been in small number of different countries and I finally decided to keep a blog about anything and everything that relates to my travel. Hopefully, I will start travel more then I did before. My plan for this is to describe what I went thru from the moment I decide to go somewhere (concept) to the arrival at my home after the trip. My goal is not to be an advice column, but to preserve and share my experience while traveling.

1 comment:

  1. In recent years, I've been writing because I'm fortunate enough to work in the world of food television, to travel and taste and learn about cooking from the best chefs in the business.

    Flights to Abuja | Cheap Flights to Abuja | Cheap Air Tickets to Abuja

    ReplyDelete