Jun 28, 2012

Back to Masada

My dad gave me another idea on how to better arrange Masada trip to include sunrise and minimize the inconvinience: instead of going there from the Dead Sea hotel day after the tour visit, do it before and meet the tour group there.  Searching the internet I found out the time for sunrize is around 6:30am. Google maps says we need to leave the hotel at 4:30am! That will be a tough day.

Pros: don't have to worry about meeting the tour group. The main point is how to catch up with the group.

Cons:
- Have to get up earlier on the day when we go to Masada. It starts in Jerusalem. So, it is further away.
- Luggage. Since we are going to a different hotel, I don't know what to do about it. Taking with us does not make sense, since we are planning hiking to the top. The only option is to see if we can leave it with the tour bus.

Just sent an email to travel guys. They should have an advice.

1 comment:

  1. Luggage is what I am worried about too. I wanted to tell you last night but it's hard for me to have a coherent conversation when I'm 90% asleep. :)

    ReplyDelete