Jun 18, 2012

Trip related sites

I thought I would share some travel related sites that I have been using:

tripit.com

This is the site that I use to keep all my travel arrangements. The good thing is that they know how to parse all the itineraries that I have sent there. Once I forward itinerary, they parse it and create or adjust a trip. I have not found an itinerary that they don't understand! Everything about the trip ends up in one place. They have an app for my phone, so I can always access my trip via the phone, so I have all reservation information available!

kayak.com

Just found out that if you put a search in there and register your email, it sends you an email with update prices of the trip.

expedia.com

I used this site for most of my trips before. They had pretty good prices.

southwest.com

That is the only site I found that sell tickets for southwest airline. The only airline that does not charge for the luggage.

aa.com

American Airline. I heard rumors that they are going to stop allowing on-line travel agencies to book the travel and people would have to go directly. So far, that's not true.
I'll posting more sites when I find something interesting.

1 comment: